Prescribed Burns of CRP &Grasslands

According to the Nebraska State Statue, Prescribed Burns of vegetation for land management purposes must be performed according to a Burn Plan approved in advance by the local Fire Chief. A Burn Plan template can be downloaded here. After drafting your burn plan, schedule a meeting with the Fire Chief to review the plan and apply for a permit.